[mythtv-users] Weird inverted menu colors with SVN. Any thoughts?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Fri Aug 18 14:00:00 UTC 2006

Here is my latest strange problem with attempting to upgrade to SVN. All the
menu colors and backgrounds are like they are a negative image. TV and
videos play fine. I have tried the QT and openGL painters with the same
results. Video card is a nVidia FX5200 driving a HDTV monitor via the vga
connector. Does the same thing on a regular monitor too. Driver is the
latest (8672 I think) Also, when I exit the frontend, the myth user x
session crashes and I am returned to the login screen. Any thoughts?