[mythtv-users] feature suggestion: pause at end of playback

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Aug 15 14:56:23 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:

>>> Yes, turning it to 'Off' does not work. I haven't tried 'Notify', I will
>>> have to do that.
>>>

> However, more to the point, I need Tom to test whether he sees the
> effect of changing the setting to notify to see whether any change to
> that setting is visible.  This will give me more information to try to
> help figure out where the breakage he reported occurs (his
> configuration/database, MythTV code, etc.).

I tried it last night, and notify does not work either, in that it
doesn't notify me of commercials, but it also doesn't skip them. So, I
guess that's a start. I also just noticed that it doesn't seem to be
honouring my Playback Group settings, which has 1.2x timestretch set,
but it plays at 1x. If I exit the recordings and go back in, it then
starts playing at 1.2x. Strange.

Tom