[mythtv-users] Capture vbi data to text file

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 01:26:45 UTC 2006

On 14/08/06, Aaron P. Uhrig <apu at askushow.com> wrote:
> I posted earlier about capturing text to file and had a few relies saying it
> was possible, but nothing specific. I'm running mythtv  .19 on Fedora 4 with
> three (3) PVR-250 capture cards.

Both answers suggested using the vbi tool from the ivtv project - did
you try this? You might also try using a tool like ProjectX to extract
the CC data stream from an existing MPEG2 recording (note the
recording must have had the CC data embedded in it during recording).

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/