[mythtv-users] kworld ATSC 110

tv at wilson.cx tv at wilson.cx
Fri Aug 11 11:08:01 UTC 2006

Chad:

Reasonable question...

No matter how I configure the Myth frontend; DVB, MPEG2, etc.  or change
the device to /dev/dvb/adapter0/*  The message is always 'can't open the
device.'

The only one that does appear to be avle to open the device, is
v4l:/dev/video0

####################
2006-08-10 21:25:03.369 TVRec(1): Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
2006-08-10 21:25:03.424 Channel(/dev/video0) Error: SetInputAndFormat(0,
ATSC)
                        while setting format (v4l v2)
                        eno: Invalid argument (22)
2006-08-10 21:25:03.452 Channel(/dev/video0): SetInputAndFormat(0, ATSC)
                        Setting video mode with v4l version 1 worked
VIDIOCGMBUF:: Invalid argument
strange error flushing buffer ...
2006-08-10 21:25:24.087 TVRec(1): Changing from WatchingLiveTV to None
2006-08-10 21:25:24.094 Finished recording Unknown: channel 1009

Cheers;

E!