[mythtv-users] Tv_grab_au (oztivo) help.

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 09:24:59 UTC 2006

Hi David,

> Before I help, I have to ask did you watch this season of 24.  What is
> it like having the same name as the 'bad guy'? :P

Nope, sorry dont watch 24. But COOOL i am BAD guy!!!!!!
good reason to watch

> It looks like you have done everything right.

that would be a first ;-)

 You have two options:
> 1) I believe a newer script was released recently, which is useful to
> debug such XML issues.  Infact, it includes a debug mode, which
> pinpoints the exact problem.

Hmmm, have to find out where it is and if i am using it.

2) Try again tomorrow.  At times, there can be an issue with the data
> that comes down.  Last week, there was an invalid character which was
> causing a similar problem.
>
> I will run mythfilldatabase now, to check it is not an XML issue.

Thanks,

I think this is  a problem with mysetup as no one else is complaining.......

CH