[mythtv-users] Tv_grab_au (oztivo) help.

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 09:11:40 UTC 2006

On 8/6/06, Chris Henderson <jchendo at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,

Hi Chris,

Before I help, I have to ask did you watch this season of 24.  What is
it like having the same name as the 'bad guy'? :P

>  I saw that myth was reporting an error with mythfilldatabase, i left it go
> think it was a network issue/ Internet down/ anything else. Surprise,
> surprise....... Now it does not work.

It looks like you have done everything right.  You have two options:
1) I believe a newer script was released recently, which is useful to
debug such XML issues.  Infact, it includes a debug mode, which
pinpoints the exact problem.
2) Try again tomorrow.  At times, there can be an issue with the data
that comes down.  Last week, there was an invalid character which was
causing a similar problem.

I will run mythfilldatabase now, to check it is not an XML issue.

Cheers,
Whytey