[mythtv-users] Which MythTV to use?

Cool Frood aaranya+mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 15:18:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been using the stable 0.19 release in my new setup.  When I
decided to try out MythStream, I realised that it is more or less in
sync with MythTV svn, so I wasn't able to compile it.  My question is,
what's a good version of MythTV to run, because the 0.19 release seems
to be getting a little old.  Being a developer myself, I don't mind if
I have to fix a line of code here or there if I run into some trouble,
but at the same time, I don't want a system that's too unstable.  Is
it OK to run the latest SVN?

Also, is the latest SVN going to be compatible with my 0.19 database,
or will I to make some changes?

Thanks.