[mythtv-users] Transcoded files playing well in Linux machine but lagging on Windows machine?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Aug 2 02:54:32 UTC 2006

On 08/01/2006 06:08 AM, Ramanraj Vamsi wrote:

> When I try to play tghe transcoded .nuv file on windows machine it is
> lagging in playbacka nd taking 4 minutes to play a 2 minutes clip.That
> to the .nuv file has got audio  when played on linux PC but has got no
> audio when played in Windows.
> What is this?

When you have an update to a question you've already posted (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/216214#216214 ),
please reply to the original post (your own post) and provide the
additional information.  Otherwise, people will quite likely waste their
time replying to your first post that provided incorrect information.

Mike