[mythtv-users] Odds of Linux CableCARD support?

Warren warren-lists at icruise.com
Fri Apr 7 15:32:10 UTC 2006

As I said, bidirectional support sounds to me like they just included a
card reader.  I know for a fact, having several of their 4000 units (3
right now I believe and a prototype for the 400a that was similar but
never released) that the card reader and the chip it connects to are
both present, although when I last worked on it there was no driver
support for the chip they were using on the 4000 board.