[mythtv-users] mythgallery and music

Taan taan at cryologic.com
Fri Sep 30 02:05:58 UTC 2005

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that if you put an mp3 into the
gallery directory it would automatically be played during a slideshow. I
can't find anything about this now though, so I was wondering if it was
just a figment of my imagination.

Taan

This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
Although this email is believed to be free of viruses, CryoLogic
accepts no responsibility for any consequences arising from its receipt
or use.