[mythtv-users] still not getting lirc working

Bill Omer bill at spis.net
Wed Sep 28 14:27:23 UTC 2005

I had the same problem with my Firefly remote.  Basically it means that
the kernel model that you need is not loaded or is loaded incorrectly.
With me, I had to load the module lirc_atiusb before I was able to get
it to work.

Try running lirc-reconfigure.sh   You may want to use google to figure
out what drivers will work with your remote.

Good luck

-B