[mythtv-users] PVR350 Remote Oddness

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Wed Sep 28 13:46:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've got a MythTV setup with a PVR350 & the grey remote. The
remote function works fine, but with every button press, the
screen goes black before returning after half a second or so.
This happens on the menus & the watch TV. I've googled, but
can't seem to find anything about this. Details:

MythTV-0.18.10-113 from at on FC4 & lirc-0.7.2-18.
Hauppauge PVR350 with the hauppaugegrey remote.
SiS 65x/M650/740 Graphics.

Help!

Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales
Yn siarad drosof fy hun, nid LlGC   -  Speaking personally, not for NLW