[mythtv-users] Mpeg2

James Roberts jamestrob at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:43:00 UTC 2005

I've been happily on release .16 for some time now, but having recently
benefitted from the $40 MediaMVP deal at Radioshack, I thought I'd ask
whether the ability to transcode TO mpeg2 has made it's way into the current
features. Looking at the list archives, I'm seeing mixed signals whether
this might be the case or not. It's hard to upgrade what works so well, but
if that's there I'll do it in a heartbeat. (Otherwise, I'm going to have to
debate withmyself the purchase of a PVR-500).