[mythtv-users] Transcoding issues

Stewart braedric-mythuser at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 01:44:12 UTC 2005

I'm using the TV-out from the 350.   I built my system using Jarod
Wilson's guide.   Is there an easy way to tell if XV is supported?

I have the following RPM's installed for ivtv...

ivtv-kmdl-2.6.12-1.1447_FC4-0.2.0-69_rc3k.rhfc4.at
ivtv-firmware-dec-2.02.023-4.at
ivtv-firmware-enc-2.04.024-4.at
perl-Video-ivtv-0.13-7.rhfc4.at
ivtvdev-0.10-2.rhfc4.at
ivtv-firmware-1.8a-4.at
ivtv-0.2.0-69_rc3k.rhfc4.at

Stewart Larsen

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.
~ Ben Franklin

Hackers do for love what others wouldn't do for money.

If you think technology will solve your security problems, you don't
understand the technology and you don't understand the problems.
~Bruce Schneier