[mythtv-users] pvr 250 and pvr 500 in same box

joe.white at wachovia.com joe.white at wachovia.com
Fri Sep 23 14:34:12 UTC 2005

oops. hit the wrong button in my last message.

I just added a pvr500 to my FC4 box this past weekend.  When I set the
ATrpms repository to TESTING and  tried to # yum install
ivtv-firmware-audio as per Jarod's guide, I got nothing.  I had to go and
pull the rpm down manually.   Dunno is that would cause what you are
seeing, but it might help.

Joe White