[mythtv-users] Information Overlay

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Wed Sep 21 01:43:37 UTC 2005

I have Myth 0.18 running on a Gentoo box.  In fiddling around with a
system upgrade, I lost what I call (since I don't know what it's really
called) the overlay when watching shows.  For example, when adjusting
the volume, something would overlay on the screen telling me what the
volume level is as a percentage.  Same with program descriptions,
current time in the show, etc.

Can anyone please tell me where I should begin looking to restore this
functionality?

Thanks,

Drew

--