[mythtv-users] Consistently able to crash mythfrontend

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:28:40 UTC 2005

Hello,
   I found that on my new AMD64 machine I am able to consistently
crash mythfrontend.

1) Run Gnome
2) Start mythfrontend full screen and watch a recorded program
3) Switch to another desktop

mythfrontend consistenly crashes after 30 seconds to 1 minute of being
on the other desktop. It never crashes while on the desktop it's
running on.

   Can anyone else duplicate this problem?

   I would like to do this so that on talk show type programs I can
listen to the audio and switch back when needed.

Thanks,
Mark