[mythtv-users] HD back/front end

tgate tgate at mypublic.net
Sun Sep 18 18:14:49 UTC 2005

I don't use the backend/frontend configuration but would like to move
in that direction.  I understand that content is streamed off the
backend server to the frontend.  Are there any latency issues
involved with this?  I'm especially interested regarding HD content.
It seems like thats a rather large stream to pipe over the network so
I'm wondering what people's experience has been.  And is watching
Live t.v. any different than watching already recorded media?

-todd