[mythtv-users] Noise and whether to split the client and server

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:33:36 UTC 2005

Agreed the power supply is normally one of the loudest, have a look at
www.quietpc.com <http://www.quietpc.com> for some good ideas. I have the
Elan Vital power supply with ssm that works amazingly.

If you are looking for a good frontend only and not worried about cost that
much then hush do a superb comp http://www.hushtechnologies.net/ It is
fanless and even has a dvd player, is tiny and looks cool but is pricey for
what it is. It does 'come' with a hard drive though this could easily be
removed and nfs mounted.

Paul