[mythtv-users] How to fix Movie posters on FE

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Sep 15 02:03:36 UTC 2005

No.  You should:

1.  Not run mythtv on the backend as root.
2.  Not run mysql on the backend as root.
3.  Be perfectly able to mount a hidden directory
from your backend to your frontend.

Just list the directory in /etc/exports on the backend
and on the /etc/fstab.

Paul

>>> "A JM" <vbtalent at gmail.com> 09/14/05 9:48 PM >>>
There's no such directory on the FE. Are you saying I should create the

directory on the FE and make the changes in the FSTAB accordingly?
 Thanks,