[mythtv-users] change audio stream pvr 350

Thomas Kuster mythtv at fam-kuster.ch
Sun Sep 11 13:24:09 UTC 2005

I can not change between audios streams (german/english).
The option mute one channel (I can not remember the precise name) is set, but
the key + (change stream) did not work.
When I play the *.nuv file with xine on a other maschine or with myth both
languages are mixed together on the right and also on the left channel.
I think it should be like this: on the left channle is the first language and
on the right channel the second or vice versa.

I have no idea where the problem is.

ivtvctl -Z
ioctl: VIDIOC_G_TUNER
 current audio mode   : 1
   (stereo 1, lang1 3, lang2 2, mono 0)
 available subchannels: 0x2
   (stereo 0x2, lang1 0x8, lang2 0x4, mono 0x1)

Capturecard: PVR 350
MB: VIA EPIA ME6000
Linux version 2.6.12.4 (gcc version 4.0.2 20050806 (prerelease) (Debian
4.0.1-4))

Bye
Thomas