[mythtv-users] Re: change audio stream pvr 350

Thomas Kuster mythtv at fam-kuster.ch
Mon Sep 12 13:31:14 UTC 2005

Am Sonntag, 11. September 2005 15.24 schrieben Sie:
> I can not change between audios streams (german/english).
> The option mute one channel (I can not remember the precise name) is set,
> but the key + (change stream) did not work.
> When I play the *.nuv file with xine on a other maschine or with myth both
> languages are mixed together on the right and also on the left channel.
> I think it should be like this: on the left channle is the first language
> and on the right channel the second or vice versa.

if i make this:
$ ivtvctl -z 1
ioctl: VIDIOC_G_TUNER failed
ioctl: VIDIOC_S_TUNER
ioctl: VIDIOC_S_TUNER failed
ioctl: VIDIOC_S_TUNER
$ cat /dev/video0 >test.nuv

then is on the right side english and on the left german.
after this, a record with mythtv is also okay.

bye
thomas