[mythtv-users] WinTV-PVR-500

Steve stgarf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:36:12 UTC 2005

Hey guys,
  I have the WinTV-PVR-500 from Hauppauge. It's supposed to be a dual tuner
card, and AFAIK Myth is only seeing one tuner. I press 'C' because that's
supposed to change inputs, and it does. But only when I'm not recording
anything. If I am recording Myth complains that all available inputs are in
use.
  Another problem I have is my LiveTV playback pauses for about a tenth of a
second, EVERY second. It's really quite annoying and I've messed with quite
a few settings and still can't seem to fix it. Any help is appreciated.
  - Thanks in advance,
 Steve