[mythtv-users] Setting up time syncronisation

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:36:24 UTC 2005

On 7/21/05, Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz> wrote:
> > ln -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/GB /etc/localtime
> >
> > which now shows the correct local time....
> >
> > However, Mythweb (and therefore I guess MythTV) still shows the UTC time.
>
> Obviously you downloaded your tv listings when your clock was set up
> wrong, sounds like you did not have your timezone set properly when you
> did the EPG thing. I am not sure what efect this will have...

Having the same issue on one of my friends mythbox. hwclock is right,
date is right, myth is happy, but mythweb is off by 7hours. (UTC it
appears)

Isn't affecting recordings at all, but he lives by the web interface.

I rm -f'd localtime, and re-set it, re-filled-database, and the whole
machine seems happy EXCEPT mythweb.

thoughts?