[mythtv-users] modprobe.conf for 350 and 500

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:56:33 UTC 2005

I've got a 350 and 2 x 150MCE (a bit simular to 1 x 500). I am in PAL
country (maybe ivtv_std=2 isn't needed any more, need to try that some
other time).
the tda9887 options I need to get audio.
I'd recommend to try the latest driver without any options and see if it works.

Here's my modprobe.conf for the latest driver (svn).

alias char-major-81     videodev
alias char-major-81-0   ivtv
alias char-major-81-1   ivtv
alias char-major-81-2   ivtv

options ivtv ivtv_std=2 tda9887=0,0,0 ivtv_debug=1 ivtv_dynbuf=0
options tda9887 port1=0 port2=0 pal=G
install ivtv /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ivtv ; /sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb

PS: why the ugly big-font HTML-mail? Please stick to plain text.