[mythtv-users] Two tuners but got dropped from live TV when a single recording started

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 23:43:40 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I was spacing out watching CNN pn the PC today when MythTV started
recording a program at noon. Suddenly I was watching the program being
recorded and not TV.

   Can't Myth determine that I have two tuners and pick the second one
when it starts recording a single program? Seems an awful waste of
resource?

   Otherwise is there a way to make Live TV be the second tuner so
that Myth is free to use the first one when it wants to?

Thanks,
Mark