[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth versus FC?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Sep 1 19:44:27 UTC 2005

Personal preference.  Do you like Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb,
Coke or Pepsi, Sierra Mist or Sprite?

I've used both and have settled on Fedora Core.
Dependency hell is easily avoided by using either
yum or apt-get.

KnoppMyth is ok.  I just like FC for the apt-get features.
Plus, I run a few other things on it and have found
FC to be almost always one of the supported OSes.

Paul

>>> blake at kingdomrpg.com 09/01/05 3:35 PM >>>
I notice a lot of people here are using Fedora Core.

I have KnoppMyth CD ready to go. I picked that just because I've used

Knoppix in the past and found it pretty easy.

Is it just a taste/experience thing or am I going to be missing out on

something by not using FC?