[mythtv-users] Window Managers - Success with "ratpoison" instead of kde

James Grant topace at lightbox.org
Sat Oct 29 16:12:17 EDT 2005

Ahh, I dont have mythvideo or mythdvd setup... all i do is watch TV and music,
so I guess ive never run into the focus issues :)

I was thinking of getting mythvideo installed though, so I guess I should be
aware of focus issues and the need for WM :)  thanks!

James

--
James Grant
Lightbox Technologies Inc.