[mythtv-users] Nvidia drivers and 1920x1080i?

Seth Heckard seth.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:01:16 EDT 2005

Is 1920x1080 known to work with any Nvidia drivers over DVI?  I've
tried driver version 7676 with a FX5200 card and all I can get is a
very messed-up screen.  I tried both interlaced and progressive with
the same results.  If anybody has a modeline that works, I'd
appreciate it.

Also, if this doesn't work, and I'm forced to use 960x540, Myth should
scale down the 1080i stream to 540p, correct?  Because that's not
happening for me now, although I haven't looked much into it.