[mythtv-users] Low end experiment with latest Knoppmyth

Alex Cruz alex at wislug.net
Sun Oct 23 07:55:49 EDT 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 06:44 am, ffrr wrote:
> Today I even recorded some audio from a cassette via the line in while
> it recorded an afternoon TV show. This wasn't intentional, I just forgot
> that mythbackend was running.  (and yes I can hear people saying that's
> why a separate myth machine is a good idea - I agree now too :-))

FEEL the power of the Dark Si....er, I mean....glad to see things are working
for you  ;-) I always knew that a dedicated system was what I wanted...it was
saving the $$ for one that took time. Maybe some day when the US finally gets
it's s**t together, I'll try HDTV. My guess is that by 2010, it'll be
somewhat "standard".

-alex