[mythtv-users] R5A16 R5A22 (knoppmyth) color map and protocol version

Alberto Alonso sp-23856721 at ggsys.net
Sat Oct 22 14:22:30 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 12:58 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Alberto Alonso wrote:
> >
> Myth binary version (i.e. the version of the mythbackend and
> mythfrontend programs)

Then, what version is knoppmyth based on? 0.18.1.20050510-1 is what
seems to be the latest according to the mythtv site. Do I need to
go to the source on svn?

The backend is running on a debian system that I can't just wipe
out. I can do the same version, but isn't 0.18.1.20050510-1 it?

The one thing about protocol is that the backend used to run an
older version, but I upgraded it a while back. Then, when I moved
things the backend responsibility from one box to the current one
I changed the LocalHostName to match.

Also, I found more info on the colormap. If I switch the frontend
to a console and back to X the colors get fixed. They remain
working until the next time the viewing exits/starts.

Thanks,

Alberto