[mythtv-users] R5A16 R5A22 (knoppmyth) color map and protocol version

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Oct 22 12:58:14 EDT 2005

Alberto Alonso wrote:

>On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 11:39 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>

>>Make sure you're running the exact same version on both the frontend and
>>backend--i.e. run R5A22.  Then, once that's working, we can work on the
>>color problem.
>>

>R5A16 doesn't complain about protocol, so that should match versions,

Right, but I would recommend you run the newer version on both.  That
way you don't have to fix the things that were fixed in the new KnoppMyth...

>also I don't get why 0.18.1.20050510-1

Myth binary version (i.e. the version of the mythbackend and
mythfrontend programs)

>would say it uses protocol 15.

Myth protocol version (i.e. the versionof the commands used for
frontend/backend communications)

Mike