[mythtv-users] PVR 350.. TV-out I can't get sound to work

Nada De nada marromzinho02 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 12:50:49 EDT 2005

 Hi

 I had mythtv running fine with audio and everything
and then tried to get it to display in a TV... I am
using the s-video outout and the image is great on the
TV but I don;t get any audio anymore.
 I tried to use the mv msp3400.ko msp3400.ko.orig like
Jarod suggests in HOW To  but i get this message
  mv: cannot stat `msp3400.ko': No such file or
directory
 This is what I have on etc/modprof.conf
ivtv modules setup
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias tveeprom tveeprom-ivtv
alias msp3400 msp3400-ivtv
install ivtv /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ivtv;
/sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb

any ides how to get sound to work

thanks for all your help