[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth R5A22

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Thu Oct 20 10:25:24 EDT 2005

Cecil Watson wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Get it while it is hot!
>
> http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6497
>
> Some of the highlights:
>
> First KRP-aware release.
This release gets real time program data from WKRP in Cincinnati.  Wow,
this is a great feature that I have been waiting for since 1978!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077097/  ;-)
> * Integrated KRP logic into installation and configuration scripts.
>     * Dragon installation and configuration 99% automated.
> * Added system-independent auto-detection and configuration.
>     * More LIRC remotes auto-detected and configured.
>     * Channel icons now download automatically.
>     * MythWeather locale setting improved or autoconfigured, depending on
> your system.
> * nVidia drivers now auto-install on first boot.
> * Unified keybindings across applications.
> * Fixed ATI Remote Wonder button repeat bug.
> * MythWeb now uses basic Apache authentication by default.
> * mythtv-setup no longer runs twice.
> * MythWeb links to media work again.
> * (BETA) mplayer-resumer.pl adds resume functionality to MythVideo
> (mplayer).
> * IvyTV 0.4.0
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Cecil

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.