[mythtv-users] mythtv supoprt for lcdproc/other lcds

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Oct 19 08:42:30 EDT 2005

   I asked a short while back about using a small USB LCD display with Myth,
and got a couple of hints as to what I might look for.

   However, I remain unsure as to what support there actually is in Myth for
driving these things.  Am I limited to lcdproc, which seems to be unmaintained
(since early 2004)?  I came across a command line util. which would do for
/me/, but of course I need to get a hold of the info. in the first place.

   The main thing I want it for is to display track data in MythMusic;  will I
be able to do that?

   These things aren't cheap (well, not the branded ones) and I'm loathe to
splash out until I'm fairly certain it's going to be useful.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature