[mythtv-users] Unable to Fully Delete a Recording

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:05:37 EDT 2005

I have 2 recordings on my Myth box that I can't seem to delete.

When i try to delete them from the frontend, it sits for a few seconds, and
then continues to show the recording in the Recorded Programs listing. I've
looked in my /video/recordings directory and the file is not there anymore,
so obviously it was able to delete the file, just not the database entry.
I've tried deleting them through MythWeb as well, and have had the same
result.

Is there any easy way to remove these recordings from the database as well,
without having to go through manually and delete every occurrence of it
through something like phpMyAdmin? I've tried the mysqlcheck and it doesn't
find any error with the database.

Any help would be appreciated, as every time I select one of these programs
in the listings, it locks the frontend up for a few seconds.