[mythtv-users] Converting MythWEB WAP theme to chtml

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 05:03:02 UTC 2005

I am trying to convert the Mythweb Mobile WAP theme so that it is
usable on mobile devices that do not support WAP (chtml) (ie. I-Mode)

Essentially I need the same format (table layout, sizes, menus) as the
WAP version, without all the WAP code. I am trying to get things off
the ground, but I can't find where MythWEB identifies itself as a WAP
page.

Is there a .WML file that is being sent? How does the WAP theme
identify itself as a WAP theme?

Am I making any sense?