[mythtv-users] not getting channel reception on high cable channels

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 17:11:06 UTC 2005

I can't help you with the cable box problem, but I can
give some guidance on the remote control.

The IR receiver of the Hauppauge supports RC-5 VCR
codes, so you'll need to set your remote to send them.
 Most universal remotes use VCR code 0081 to do this.
Once you've done that, you can likely use the
Hauppauge configuration file, or at the very least,
it'll be easier to use irrecord.

-- Joe