[mythtv-users] FYI 1:1 pixel mapping lcd hdtv's

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Sun Oct 9 11:32:40 UTC 2005

It looks like gettign a 1:1 pixel mapping on lcd tv's is difficult at
least in the lower end.

I may return the vizio l32 I bought and get a winbook 32 inch from
winbook.com.  Their warranty is only a year though, and the contrast
ratio looks worse, but apparently gets significantly better reviews
overall from people.

That particular one is available from microcenter.com as well and if
they have a store nearby it looks like a much better deal, particularly
with the $135 shipping winbook wants to charge.

I was wondering if anyone could toss out any other lcd tv's in that
range that will display 1360x768 over dvi with a 1:1 pixel mapping?

Of course having an lcd with more pixels wouldn't hurt, but I need to
keep the price sane..