[mythtv-users] Re: Re: New MythMusic Theme - 4 bins

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Sat Oct 8 02:16:16 UTC 2005

Phlepper,

Well, I don't think I have that in my version (.16.1) -- another
reason to get around to upgrading, I guess. But what I was really
"dreaming" about was that MythTV would just read the iTunes library
natively thereby preserving all my iTunes playlists, ratings, and
whatnot when accessing from MythTV. This would be my "Holy Grail" --
having all my music in one place accessible through either MythTV or
iTunes.

Brad