[mythtv-users] RTFM?

Brady liquidgecka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 06:35:31 UTC 2005

You do not need X best as I can tell. I simply tunnel the program to a
box with X using ssh.

(ssh -X hostname) then mythtvsetup should do it.

So long as the system has the libraries required to run X programs
your are in great shape. X doesn't need to be running on the headless
server. Forget VNC as it is complicated compared to just sshing the
connection =)

I found the setup to actually be easier to work with than an all in
one solution. It just broke down some of the issues I was having with
performance.