[mythtv-users] New MythMusic Theme - 4 bins

Nick Parkinson nickparkinson at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 12:05:43 UTC 2005

I have designed a new layout for MythMusic which uses
4 bins on the screen. This design is orientated
towards people with large mp3 collections of complete
albums for ease of manipulation. Mr. Vikas Rangarajan
has made 5 patches so far and it is pretty stable now.
In fact, patch 1 has been accepted onto the MythTv
Trac as it fixed a common bug.

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/141

Ultimately I want to have all music related features
accessible from the one MythMusic screen.... i.e.

1. Play Audio CD
2. Rip Audio CD
3. Burn MP3 CD/DVD
4. Burn Audio CD
5. Advanced Genre/Year Filters
6. Scan for new music
7. ipod/portable mp3 transfers/synchronisation

I also hope to get it all fully numbered 1-9, SKY TV
style so that keyboard use is redundant for MythMusic.

Anyway, a picture speaks a thousand words....

https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=121754&ssid=19260

and anyone interested can download it here...

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=121754

Any feedback or offers to help just let me know!