[mythtv-users] UI scaling

Andrew Herron andrew.herron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 15:53:01 UTC 2005

I just upgraded from atrpms mythtv-0.18.1-113.rhfc3.at to
mythtv-0.18.1-114.rhfc3.at and the UI scaling is now a little off.
Text location is too low vertically and getting cut off at the bottom.

I'm using the Iulius theme, but similar things happen with a few
others (I found titivillus works ok).  I'm guessing it is to do with
my screen scaling to compensate for an overscan border.  I'm running
at 750x575 (offsets 25x14).

On a similar note the TV guide isn't honoring the GUI offset; it
scales to the correct size but then sits in the top left of the
screen.  This is not a new problem, but it's not something that bugs
me so I haven't felt the need to report it (sorry!) :)

Andy