[mythtv-users] Re: GeForce MX 4000

Carl Fongheiser carlfongheiser at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 13:53:18 UTC 2005

On 10/1/05, Jonathan Markevich <mythtv at jonandtina.net> wrote:

> Thanks for responding, that will be helpful for reference...
>
> ...but I discovered the weak point in my system was the switchbox I
> *presumed* would take a SVideo in and output composite. Instead I need
> to get an adapter or cable to find out if it's working at all (it might
> be)!

Most of the NVidia cards with TV output come with composite adapters -- I
would check to see if you have one you might have accidentally misplaced.

Most of the switchboxes out there don't convert between S-Video and
composite. I have one that will, but it cost about $300 when I bought it
several years ago.

Carl Fongheiser