[mythtv-users] MythTV - Xbox - Xebian - black screen - bad

John P. Mitchell john at cepros.com
Sun May 29 01:36:25 UTC 2005

Mark,

   Without restarting X run the following command from a terminal:

xset -dpms

and then check to see if it goes black again. If not, then you need to
place the command some place in the init scripts for X. I think you could
place this command in a file named .xinitrc in the home directory of the
user that logs in to X.