[mythtv-users] WHISH-LIST: what I always wanted.

Karsten Jeppesen karsten at jeppesens.com
Thu May 26 01:02:37 UTC 2005

There is a very very important thing missing in MythTV.
At least I have been missing this feature on every single TV I have had:

A volumen-preset-while-the-bloody-commercials-are-running button.

Ever noticed that the sound is turned up 15% while the commercials are on?
I would like a switch button that is programmable so I can press it and
temporarily lower the volumen to X% of what it was before.
When the button is pressed again we resume at the previously used volume.

Karsten