[mythtv-users] Re: Deleting a recording is causing a timeout with the backend

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:20:24 UTC 2005

Did you solve this problem? I've been seeing this problem too when
trying to delete a recording. My backend/frontend are on the same
machine and the backend was always dying when I pressed delete
recording.
I'll try to upgrade to latest CVS tonight, I hope I can delete recordings again.

Are you on a 64bit system too?