[mythtv-users] Re: Deleting a recording is causing a timeout with the backend

Tom McKearney tommck at gmail.com
Sat May 7 12:31:44 UTC 2005

Sorry to reply to myself, but a little more info.

I also get the same timeout when trying to "Delete Programs" from the
"Manage Recordings" menu.

The first thing the backend spits out is "joined null string in
WriteStringList" and then everything locks up for a long time (a
minute or more).

I'm going to have to downgrade this soon, because I can't really use
this right now.

So, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tom