[mythtv-users] Re: Re: Re: What is the correct version of Qt to use on FC3?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue May 24 05:46:19 UTC 2005

EJS wrote:

>Mike wrote:
>

>>I'm using QT 3.3.1 with the correct time in CVS Tue May 17 11:55:08 EDT 2005.
>>
>>http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/132014#132014
>>

>Well this definitely worked. I was able to downgrade
>to QT 3.3.1  (I'm am sure that tried this before
>unsuccesfully - although I think maybe I tried to
>downgrade to 3.3.8. Hmmm. )

Sorry, I wasn't recommending QT 3.3.1--just saying that I'm using it and
don't have a time problem.  However, I'm not using FC, so I can't really
recommend version numbers or how to get KDE working with QT<3.4.0.
(Although, I will say that running a huge desktop environment for a Myth
box is probably overkill.  You might want to try something lighter like
RatPoison or TWM or something.)

Mike