[mythtv-users] DVB Devices

A Thomson alunt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 14:06:19 UTC 2005

Right looking around i saw that your advice did indeed create the correct
devices in "/dev/dvb/adapter0/" (I stupidly had created the directory
"adaptor0",note the spelling mistake.
However i noticed that the permissions were different from the devices
created by the pvr350 card so i used "chown root:video" on the devices and
also "chmod og=wrx" on the dvb + adapter0 directorys.
I can now open the dvb card and scan for channels in mythtv-setup

Thanks again for your help,it's very much appreciated.
A Thomson.